Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

TF?!

A teenager in the U.S, who helped her boyfriend pack her mother's body into a suitcase at an upmarket hotel in Bali has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Heather Mack, 19, who gave birth just some weeks ago, was found guilty for helping her boyfriend pack her mom's body in a suitcase, I guess they were trying to get rid of the body,
Sheila Von Wiese-Mack, the mother, was said to have been killed on the Indonesian island, Bali in August 2014 by Heather, her daughter's boyfriend, Schaefer has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for the death of Von Wiese-Mack.


Schaefer had claimed he killed his girlfriend's mother in self-defense after an argument turned violent, which was over the young couple's relationship.

No matter the circumstances, I can't see myself killing my girlfriend, even my ex's mother, what sort of rage, would push you to kill, does respect for elders mean nothing nowadays!?

No comments:

Post a Comment