Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Military Upgrade

First of all Happy 😊Sunday everyone, so I know today is meant to be a day of peace ✌ and relaxation, and all that, but was going through my Facebook feed and say a post ✉ by a friend, he was talking about future fighter helicopters and stuff, so I got down to thinking 😔, does our beloved country really have a good (good is relative😂), air defense system, because when I see our military helicopters flying, they look like scrap metal.
After his post, I did some digging on the top 10 best attack helicopters and found that South Africa produces the 8th best attack choppers, and Nigeria is still importing, ouch, so I guess what I'm trying to say here is we need military advancements not partnering with private SA companies to loan jets for airstrikes, as one of the exporters of one the most used commodities (Oil), we should be able to get ourselves some F-22 raptors, Eurofighter typhoons, such and such😎.


here's a link to the page. The Top 10 best attack helicopters - http://www.wonderslist.com/10-best-attack-helicopters-in-the-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment